Internet Safety For Kids
Welcome to your site devoted to all things relating to children and technology. Our aim is to provide value and insight to you as a parent on how to deal with the challenges of technology as they relate to your children, who may be aged anywhere from 2 to 12 years. In particular we will investigate:
- Cyber Bullying – Understand exactly what it is, why it happens, and what you can do to avoid and deal with it
- Limiting Screen Time – How to remove your children from their devices peacefully as/when appropriate
- Internet Safety For Kids – How you can help your children stay safe on the internet
- How technology affects children – Physically, mentally and emotionally
- Digital Citizenship – What it is, why it’s important and how you can assist your children to become great digital citizens
- Internet Usage By Age – Appropriate usage of technology for your children as they grow, from babies to toddlers, children, tweens and teens
- Assistive Technology For Learning Disabilities – Where you can find the best assistive technology products to make life much easier for your and your child
- How Technology Has Changed Education for Kids – The widespread application of technology in education is mind-blowing
- Finding the Best Educational Online Games For Kids – With more and more games constantly in development, we’ll help you decipher which ones will have the most positive effects on your children
We take pride in presenting a holistic view to keep you as well informed as possible. We will consistently add information to answer your questions and help you with this ever-changing world, where the pace of new technology is near impossible to keep up with!
Want To Learn How To Keep Your Children Safe Online In The Shortest Possible Time?
Keeping your children safe online is a minefield. There’s so much information on this topic, and finding and gathering the information you need is likely to take hours upon hours that you just don’t have.
Fortunately for you, I spend those endless hours navigating this topic, collecting the best of what’s out there from online safety experts around the world, so that I can then give you the information you need – that can potentially literally safe your child’s life – in a nutshell.
If this is of interest to you, you can find out more (no cost nor obligation on your part) on my next live webinar – register here.
See For Yourself What Others Have To Say!
It’s always reassuring to hear from other people who have already had the benefit of learning and whose lives are better off as a result. Here are just a few testimonials from some people I’ve shared just a few of my ideas and strategies with, to give you more of an idea of what you can expect when you invest some valuable time with me learning how to keep your children safe in their online world.
“For all of you parents out there, (if) you have a kid between the ages of 3 to 12, this is a lady that you want to listen to…She is so authentic, she’s so genuine, she speaks from the heart, and she speaks from her experiences.”