What Every Parent Needs To Know About Internet Safety For Kids
- Do you have children aged between 5 and 12 years?
- Do your children mean the world to you?
- Although you want more than anything to keep your children safe, are you scared that you don’t quite know how to keep them safe online?
- Are you overwhelmed trying to keep up with your tech-savvy kids?
- Are you so busy that you find there are never enough hours in your day?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions…and especially to ALL of them, then the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution video above is an absolute MUST for you. When you’ve finished watching it and you’re ready to move forwards, sign up for the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution here
What You’ll Learn Through The Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution
To find out more about the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution, grab a coffee, get comfy and set aside some time and watch the video above. It might seem like a long video, but can there be a better way to invest your time than in learning how to keep your children safe?
Here are just some of the topics that are covered in the above video:
• How to block undesirable content effectively
• Communicating more effectively with your children
• Why you need to pay attention to what your child is doing online
• The benefits of becoming internet-savvy (just a little bit…)
• What to teach your child in terms of privacy online
• Where online predators are hanging out, and how to avoid them
• Effective strategies to use if your child is addicted to the internet
• When to start educating your child about the internet
• How to stop cyber bullying, and recognising the signs
• Understanding and encouraging digital citizenship for kids
• Managing screen time
• Understanding what is age-appropriate internet use
And much, much more.
It’s Not About You
As you know, when you become a parent the world is no longer about you! For most of us it becomes more important to do whatever we can to help our children be prepared for a happy, healthy, successful future.
While the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution will provide you with peace of mind that your children can manage themselves online, and that they will come to you for help, it’s not actually about you. It’s about your children being able to handle themselves online, so that their activities mean they not only stay safe online, but also gain critical online social skills that will enhance and not hinder opportunities (both in their career and in life in general) that will come their way in future.
But it’s not even just about your children. It’s about their friends too. If you’ve ever known someone young (in school) who has died you’ll know that it’s a traumatic experience, not just for the family involved but for the rest of the school and the wider community. And when that person has committed suicide, the guilt that lies on top of the grief arguably makes the situation about ten times more difficult for everyone involved.
By completing the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution, your children may be the ones who can prevent a suicide occurring as a result of cyber-bullying, rather than the ones who can never completely recover from the loss of a school friend.
Your Next Step
Once you’ve watched the video, if you’ve decided you’re ready to take action and you’re willing to do what it takes to increase the safety of your child or children online, then take the plunge and sign up for the Peaceful Digital Parenting Solution here
Your children are not getting any younger, and you just don’t know when they’ll need your support to keep them safe online. The key is to learn what to do BEFORE you need to know, so that when something inevitably happens you’ll be well prepared to deal with the situation as it happens.
Do You Know Other Parents Who Might Want This Too?
Let’s face it, internet safety for kids is a HUGE challenge we’re all facing as parents in today’s world. If you know of any other parents who are struggling with this – maybe their children are spending too much time on their screens, or maybe they are just not aware of the risks involved with technology usage – then feel free to share this information with them.
Here are some useful links you may find helpful and that you can share:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/helpingchildrenthroughtechnology
YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/25FfPhq